Monday, July 11, 2011


Rockin' the Babaayyy

My kids are totally opposite of each other. TOTALLY - in looks and personalities. Just take a gander:



Lucas was born 6/18/2002 at 8 lbs., 18 3/4". We discovered he was breech after visiting the emergency room after my water broke. Off to C-section surgery! Luc was born with a full head of dark hair and looked exactly like his Dad and my brother at birth. We experienced lackluster breastfeeding skills which reduced me to being tied to the pump. Which means he got jaundice. Panic! First panics of many to ensue of course; me being a new mom. Everything was so serious and heartfelt.

Ayla was brought into the world on Christmas in July, 2006 at 7 lbs. 6 oz. (18 1/2"!) via C-section (what!? I'm a planner!) born with barely any hair, and latched on like a true champ. She also was born with light eyes and hair - and looked exactly like me.

Lucas is totally cool, and respectful - and funny! Ayla is goofy and silly; yet can be a terrible brat.

I love them with all my heart and soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment